504  Coordinator



If you are disabled and need the Housing Authority to modify your unit or to alter a policy so that you can have equal access to the Housing Authority's public housng and voucher programs, then please submit a request for an accommodation.

Equal Opportunity Housing

© 2018 The Housing Authority of the City of Hartford 180 John D. Wardlaw Way, Hartford, CT 06106
(860) 723-8400

Powered By Revize Login