HACH LIPH Information

Low Income Public Housing


For information regarding COVID19 Interims Notice Please click here.


Low Income Public Housing Program

Any changes on income, expenses and/or household composition, must be reported to HACH Admissions and Occupancy Department within ten (10) business days of the change.  You can report changes to the department in the following ways:

By email:  interims@hartfordhousing.org

By phone:  860-723-8411

By fax:  860-723-8484

By Mail:  Admissions and Occupancy Department, Interims, 180 John D. Wardlaw Way, Hartford, CT 06106

Drop Box:  Located at 180 John D. Warlaw Way, Hartford, CT - on the left side door of the building.


The following forms are available by clicking on the links below:

HACH Interim Request Form

ACH Authorization Form

© 2018 The Housing Authority of the City of Hartford 180 John D. Wardlaw Way, Hartford, CT 06106
(860) 723-8400

Powered By Revize Login